The plan as written would not work for me. I need my morning coffee with cream and sugar and also need my Friday night pizza and popcorn with my family. Based upon this I executed as follows:
- Eat as much meat and as many leaves and fruits and berries as I want to.
- No eating after 7pm (Except on Friday).
- Cream and sugar are allowed in my morning coffee.
- On Fridays I eat pizza and popcorn with my family.
- Walk for 45 minutes upon waking Monday through Friday prior to consuming anything with a caloric value.
- Do 100 two-handed kettlebell swings with a 24kg kettlebell following the walk. I did this by four sets of 25 repetitions.
Thirty days later I have:
- Lost 14 pounds.
- Feel more energized and less sluggish in almost everything I do.
- Sleep much better.
All of the above has led to an improved quality of life. Due to the quantity of food I consumed I never felt hungry but still burned fat. I suggest you give this a try for 30 days and see where you end up. Note that this was all I did for 30 days. I think the key to this being sustainable was that I wasn’t doing a lot of activities that increased my appetite.